You can close a membership if you no longer want to attract new members or retain renewing members for that membership type.
Please note that there is a Hide/Show function available for both Memberships and Membership types, that allows you to pause entire campaigns or simply to pause purchases of a specific membership type.
Close a Membership or Type
- Log in to OrgHQ.
- Go to Manage Memberships, located under Memberships in the OrgHQ menu.
- Find the Active Membership or Membership Type that you wish to close.
- Use the dropdown menu to the right of the Edit button and select Close.
- Confirm that you wish to Close the Membership or Type.
- Closing a Membership will close all the Types that belong to that Membership.
- Closing a Membership Type will only close that one Type from displaying on the purchase form.
- The Membership or Type will now display as Closed on the Manage Memberships dashboard.
Only a GiveNow team member can reopen a Closed membership; contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.