You can replace an organisation bank account via the OrgHQ portal. This process will replace the bank account for all Memberships payments.
Replacing the bank account for Memberships will also replace it for the Causes listed under Bank Accounts. If you require additional flexibility in managing your bank accounts, please contact our customer support team to discuss your options.
Replace a bank account
- Login to OrgHQ.
- Go to Bank Accounts, located under Finance in the OrgHQ menu.
- Select Replace, for the bank account you want to update. This option will be available for 'Administrators' only, not other types of OrgHQ users.
- Enter the new bank details including:
- the exact name of the account as recorded on your statement.
- a verification document in the form of either a bank statement or deposit slip containing the following information in one digital image file:
- Account name (which must be the organisation name)
- Account number
- Add at least one authorised signatory's details, first name, last name, email address and date of birth.
- Select Submit. The account details will be sent to be checked by the GiveNow team before being submitted to our payment partner, then approved. A replacement bank account can take up to 2 business days to be fully activated. You will receive a confirmation email when this process is complete.