GiveNow offers three plans to suit the different fundraising needs of organisations:
- Starter, a basic offering with no platform fees for community organisations with uncomplicated needs;
- Basic, a mid-tier offering for those who need a few more bells and whistles (customised default donation amounts; peer-to-peer fundraising needs; ability to prompt donors to cover fees); and
- Pro, for organisations that want all the bells and whistles (ability to embed forms on their own website; integrations; permissions).
We will always remain true to our mission to “democratise giving” for Australian community organisations. From 2001 to 2018 our service was free of any platform fees, as we supported organisations of every size in the sector to fundraise online. Today, we maintain our commitment to universal digital fundraising access by providing the commission-free Starter Plan service.
For pricing and features of our plans, please see here.
Changing plans: Upgrading or downgrading plans can be done easily via OrgHQ by an administrator level user (Managers and Analysts do not have access to this area).
- Log in to your OrgHQ account
- Go to Change Plan, located under Details in the OrgHQ menu.
- Select Downgrade or Upgrade for the plan you prefer.
Note: When selecting to downgrade, you will be guided on any hurdles that may exist to applying the change. For example, you might need to close some causes or remove an OrgHQ user, as you exceed the limit for these plans.
The change request for a plan takes immediate affect for the fees for all donations processed immediately after the plan change is confirmed.