Donors can make a one-off or regular donation to a Cause or a CrowdRaiser page on GiveNow by using either a credit card (Visa / Mastercard / AMEX), Apple Pay or direct debit (for regular donations only).
Make a donation
- On GiveNow's home page, select Start Giving. Alternatively you can search from keyword data field.
- Use the keyword search and filters and select Search. You will be presented with Cause or Crowdraiser options that match your criteria.
- Select the green GiveNow button.
- On the Cause page, enter the donation amount and frequency (one-off or monthly/ quarterly/ annually) in the donation box on the right of the page and select Donate Now.
- Enter your contact details (if donating from outside Australia, more info here) and choose whether to donate as an individual, a company or as anonymous.
- Choose whether to notify someone of your donation, send a message to the organisation or send them a gift card. Additional questions from the organisation may also appear here.
- Enter your payment details (or for a regular donation, you may prefer to enter direct debit details). Select GiveNow for the payment request to be completed.
- The last step of a successful donation is a confirmation page with a thank you message. Check your email for your receipt and invitation to set up your optional MyGiving account.