Making a regular donation, whether daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually, is possible for most Causes and CrowdRaiser pages listed on GiveNow. The frequency options available depend upon the organisation's preferences.
Make a regular donation
- At the time of making the donation, select one of Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly or Annually.
- For an ongoing regular donation, do not change the default setting for Would you like this donation to be ongoing?
- For a time-limited regular donation, deselect Would you like this donation to be ongoing, and then choose an end date from the calendar.
- Once you complete the payment process and the payment has been confirmed for the first donation, the subsequent regular donations will process in the following manner:
- Daily: Every day
- Weekly: The same day of the week as the original donation, each week. For example, every Tuesday.
- Monthly: The same date of the month as the original donation, each month. For example, every 14th of the month.
- Quarterly: The same date of the month in quarterly interval, from the original donation. For example, every 14th of the month in April, July, October and January.
- Annually: The same date and month as the original donation, each year. For example, every 14th of April.
Login to MyGiving to manage the amount, frequency and payment method of your regular at anytime.