A CrowdRaiser page for your Cause will go live immediately unless you change the default setting in OrgHQ - changing this setting will ensure you can review the page first.
Set approval for CrowdRaiser pages
- Log in to OrgHQ.
- Go to Manage Causes, located under Causes & Donations in the OrgHQ menu, and select Edit next to the Cause for which you want to review CrowdRaiser pages.
- On the Settings tab, go to the CrowdRaiser section.
- In Approval, select Approve new CrowdRaisers to receive an email notification when someone has applied to CrowdRaise for your Cause.
- Select Save & Close to apply your changes.
Approve pending CrowdRaisers
- To see CrowdRaisers who are Pending, log in to OrgHQ and go to View CrowdRaisers, located under CrowdRaiser in the OrgHQ menu.
- Select View next to the pending CrowdRaiser, and then Approve or Reject their page.