No, you don’t. You will be able to access your account by verifying your email address once the donation has been made, but you will not be stopped from signing up to make a donation. (The only exception to this is if your IP address is listed from a foreign country with higher rates of fraud. In this case, you will need to verify your account before making a donation.)
Articles in this section
- What are the platform fees?
- Does GiveNow issue an end of financial year (EOFY) tax summary?
- How does the donation process work?
- Do I need to sign up for an account to make a donation?
- Can I make a one-off donation by direct debit?
- Can I make a regular donation?
- How can I cancel my regular donation?
- Does GiveNow issue a receipt after I make a donation?
- Are all donations on GiveNow tax deductible?
- Can I donate from overseas (outside of Australia)?