No, you don’t. You will be able to access your account by verifying your email address once the donation has been made, but you will not be stopped from signing up to make a donation. (The only exception to this is if your IP address is listed from a foreign country with higher rates of fraud. In this case, you will need to verify your account before making a donation.)
Articles in this section
- How do donation cards work?
- How to give during the COVID-19 crisis
- COVID-19 Response: Your chance to help organisations in need
- How you can help: Donate to 2020 Australian bushfire relief efforts
- How can I, as an organisation administrator, stop/cancel a donor's regular donation?
- What are the platform fees?
- Does GiveNow issue an end of financial year (EOFY) tax summary?
- How does the donation process work?
- Do I need to sign up for an account to make a donation?
- Can I make a one-off donation by direct debit?