GiveNow lists any verified not-for-profit organisation, regardless of whether or not they have Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status. Only a portion of all of the great causes in Australia have this status, which is what you need to offer tax deductible donations. You will be able to see if your chosen organisation has DGR status on the cause page, and we will stipulate if you can claim the tax deduction on the receipt.
Articles in this section
- Can I make a one-off donation by direct debit?
- Are all donations on GiveNow tax deductible?
- Does GiveNow issue a receipt after I make a donation?
- How does the donation process work?
- Can I make a regular donation?
- How much of my donation will go to the organisation?
- Does GiveNow accept donations of goods?