In OrgHQ, the Custom Questions panel allows you to create and edit a central library of questions that members are asked during the purchase process. You can then choose from those questions when updating or creating a membership product. This allows you to provide consistency when collecting data from different membership types.
Please note that changing existing questions may make previous answers inconsistent with future answers. We recommend that questions are edited with caution.
Edit Membership Questions
- Login to OrgHQ.
- Go to Custom Questions, located under Details in the OrgHQ menu.
- Find the question you want to edit under Existing questions, or by doing a keyword search.
- Open the question.
- In the Properties pane, you can make changes to the question text, type, dropdown options, multiple answer options, and Help text that displays to explain the question further.
- Review your edits in the Preview pane.
- The Used by pane displays where the question is currently being used in membership purchases.
- The Responses pane shows answers that have been collected for that question.
- You can Save your changes to the question.
- If you Close the question, it will stop it from being asked on active memberships.