You can ask additional questions of your donors when they are donating to your Cause. Your additional questions can be optional or mandatory, and you can require answers to be text, single choice or multiple choice. The additional questions will be included in step #3 of the donation process.
Ask additional questions
- Log in to OrgHQ.
- Go to Manage Causes, under Causes & Donations, and select Edit next to the Cause that you want to add your questions to.
- Go to the Donation form tab, go to the Questions section and select Enable additional questions.
- In Question, enter your question text.
- In Question type, select whether an answer is Required, and select from the options: Text (to allow donor to write their own responses); Single Choice; or Multiple Choice.
- If you have selected Single Choice or Multiple Choice as the Question type, enter your answer text in Answer Options, using a semicolon to separate the text options.
- Select Save or Save & Close to apply your changes.