We strongly believe that all not-for-profit organisations, regardless of size, DGR status, budget, mission or location should have access to the best technology available. Any Australian-based not-for-profit organisation (excluding political parties) with a valid ABN and authority to fundraise can set up an account on GiveNow. To receive financial donations, you’ll need a valid bank account as well.
Articles in this section
- GiveNow Brand Assets
- What are the terms and conditions of using GiveNow?
- Can we collect money through GiveNow for any type of payment?
- How do I register my organisation for GiveNow?
- Do we need to have DGR status to be on GiveNow?
- Which organisations can use GiveNow?
- How does GiveNow compare to other donations or crowdfunding platforms?
- What is GiveNow?