Custom questions can be removed from Memberships by editing the Membership in OrgHQ by Administrators and Managers. Find out more about editing memberships.
Removing a question keeps your previous member responses available in the Custom Questions library.
Remove a Custom Question from a Membership
- Login to OrgHQ.
- Go to Manage Memberships, located under Memberships in the OrgHQ menu.
- Select Edit for the membership to you want to update.
- On the Purchase Form page, under Form Fields, you can see the questions currently being asked of members.
- Select Remove for any questions you no longer wish to ask during the purchase of the Membership.
- To keep your changes and continue to edit the Membership, select Save. When you have edited all the fields you wish to change, select Save & Close.