In OrgHQ, the Custom Questions panel allows you to manage your central library of questions that members are asked during the purchase process.
You can edit or close existing questions, but please note that changing existing questions may make previous answers inconsistent with future answers. We recommend that questions are edited or closed with caution.
You may prefer to simply remove a custom question from your current Memberships rather than closing it.
Close Membership Questions
Login to OrgHQ.
Go to Custom Questions, located under Details in the OrgHQ menu.
- Find the question you want to edit under Existing questions, or by doing a keyword search.
- Select the question you wish to close.
- In the Used By pane, review which Membership purchase forms currently include the question.
- To go ahead and close the question, select the three blue dots next to the Save button and select Close.
- Confirm that you wish to Close the question - this will stop it from being asked on active memberships.