In OrgHQ, the Custom Questions panel stores the answers to questions that members are asked during the purchase process. Find out more about Custom Questions.
(Please note that changing existing custom questions may make previous answers inconsistent with future answers. We recommend that questions are edited with caution.)
Login to OrgHQ.
Go to Custom Questions, located under Details in the OrgHQ menu.
- Find the question you want to edit under Existing questions, or by doing a keyword search.
- Select the question.
- In the Responses pane, you can see all the answers that have been given to that question. You can filter the responses by Name, Offering, or Type.
Download responses for members
- To download Responses in an Excel spreadsheet, go to View Members, under Memberships.
- Select + Download member data.
- You will be given the option to filter the data by Membership Type, Status, Join Date and Renewal Date.
- Confirm Download report to generate the results.
- Select the Download Report button - this will download the report to your default download folder on your computer.