Memberships can be edited in OrgHQ by Administrators and Managers.
Approved and Hidden (Active) memberships can both be edited. When a membership is 'pending' you cannot make changes. A GiveNow staff member must review and initially approve the membership before edits can be made.
Edit a Membership
- Login to OrgHQ.
- Go to Manage Memberships, located under Memberships in the OrgHQ menu.
- Select Edit for the membership to you want to update.
- Work your way through the General, Types, Purchase Form, and Settings pages as needed.
- General: Includes the description, image and category that will be used for the Membership page on www.givenow.com.au
- Types: Includes options to create different membership types that allow for different pricing, information to be displayed and reports generated. You may have a single membership type or multiple types, for example categories for different lengths membership ages, or State where the member is located.
- When editing, users can make changes that include:
- Add new membership types, such as the introduction of a child membership. You can also "remove" a membership type (note, this will automatically stop all future renewals of members who have selected this membership type).
- Update the prices that will applied for all new memberships or membership renewals
- Purchase Form: Includes the information you would like to collect during the membership purchase process. Options available to edit include:
- Member contact details, for example opting to remove the collection of member addresses.
- Custom Questions (under Form fields), for example adding a new question (including questions for only specific membership types) to registration.
- The colours used in the form can be edited here by Organisations on the Pro plan.
- Settings: Includes the option to receive a daily membership report, to edit the Receipt note that is sent when membership is purchased, and the Embed code to include Purchase Membership on your own website.
- To keep your changes and continue to edit the Membership, select Save. When you have edited all the fields you wish to change, select Save & Close.