The subset of the donations that GiveNow sends to Salesforce depends on the configuration settings. Normally, GiveNow sends all confirmed donations. When setting up the integration, you have the option to include Declined regular donations. As well, you can configure a date starting from which GiveNow selects donations for Salesforce.
Articles in this section
- What is the Salesforce Integration?
- How does the Salesforce Integration work?
- Salesforce Platform Configuration for GiveNow
- Viewing Salesforce Integration Logs
- Viewing Salesforce Integration Statistics
- Which donations are sent to Salesforce after the configuration is complete?
- Salesforce Integration Configuration
- Sending Donations to Salesforce
- Resending Donations to Salesforce
- How often does GiveNow send donations to Salesforce?