The embedding feature uses the same secure systems as the rest of the GiveNow platform.
Once a request to embed a donation form on a website has been approved, the same key GiveNow processes apply:
- Donations are completed in a PCI compliant, secure frame environment.
- We will issue receipts, tax deductible or not, dependent on your DGR status.
- The donation process is able to be customised by organisations to allow for:
- Suggested donation amounts relevant for your cause
- Appropriate regular donation intervals, selec
- Inclusion of questions, asking donors to respond by either single choice selection, multiple choice option or text. These questions can be mandatory or not mandatory.
- Information in the donor receipt
- Donation and donor information is provided to organisation administrators:
- Real time, via OrgHQ listing of donations in the "View Donations" tab
- Daily, via an opt-in daily donation summary email
- Monthly, in the detailed remittance report excel spreadsheet (Also available in OrgHQ anytime)
- The donation amount, less the merchant credit card and Pro plan platform fee (for more information, see here) will be remitted. Please note, that for all Pro plan users, there is the option for donors to cover the platform fee at the time of payment. Our research shows that when offered, the majority of people choose to cover the fee.
- Funds are remitted on a monthly basis. This will occur between 3-5 business days from the end of the month.
- All other policies, regarding registration, refunds, chargebacks, regular donations will remain the same.
- There are no contracts or exclusive arrangements required. There are no annual fees or other hidden costs. Use of the service is outlined in our Terms and Conditions.