Listing a new cause on GiveNow is very straightforward. First off, be sure that you have listed your organisation on GiveNow. Click here to view how to list your organisation on GiveNow. Also note that only Administrators can list new causes.
Step by step guide
1. Log in to GiveNow and access your OrgHQ account by clicking your organisation name.
2. From OrgHQ, select 'Donations' from the left-hand menu.
3. From the donations section of OrgHQ, select the '+ List a New Cause' button.
4. Enter your cause details and click 'Save & Continue'.
5. Review your details. If you need to make any changes, click 'Back & Edit'. If you are happy to move forward, click 'Submit'.
6. GiveNow staff will review your new cause and will contact you if anything needs to change.
7. Once approved, you will receive an email notifying you that your cause has been made live. You are now ready to start collecting donations!