Causes can be edited in OrgHQ by Administrators and Managers. For tips to make your cause great, take a look at the Cause Page Checklist.
Approved and Incomplete causes can both be edited. When a Cause is 'pending' you cannot make changes. A GiveNow staff member must review and approve the Cause before edits can be made.
Changing a Cause URL will break links to your Cause page in any marketing that has been sent out. To request a change to a Cause URL, email the GiveNow team on email@example.com
Edit a Cause
Login to OrgHQ.
Go to Manage Causes, located under Cause & Donations in the OrgHQ menu.
Select Edit for the cause to you want to update.
- Work your way through the Display, Donation Form, and Settings pages as needed.
- Display: Includes content and data that will be used for the Cause page on www.givenow.com.au
- Donation Form: Includes data for the multi-step payment process. There is a live preview provided for you to review your selections. The preview is used for the Cause page and the Embed frame.
- Settings: Includes general back-end features and content, such as CrowdRaiser and Matched Giving.
- To keep your changes and continue to edit the Cause, select Save. When you have edited all the fields you wish to change, select Save & Close.