GiveNow will automatically issue receipts to your donors on your behalf. These are sent as soon as the transaction has been confirmed. The content of the receipt email can be edited through OrgHQ. If you do not want GiveNow to issue a receipt on your behalf, just select this when setting up or editing your cause. Please note, however, that we will still issue a donation confirmation email. If you have opted for us to send receipts, you should ensure you don’t double up by sending your own – donors get very confused and may make incorrect tax declarations.
Articles in this section
- Can we download our donation data and donor data?
- What is the refund policy?
- Does GiveNow issue receipts to donors?
- How do I get my remittance report?
- Can donors make regular donations?
- Can people donate from overseas?
- Can we add a 'perk' or reward for our donors?
- Can we ask additional questions of our donors?
- Can we embed the donation form on our own website?
- Does GiveNow issue receipts?